2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 22 June 2015

Challenge 65 Its A BLOG HOP

Hi everyone hope you are well.  It has been a very interesting this week in the life of a challenge blog owner with lots of new ideas and new exciting  ventures. 

Your support in our challenges each week is fantastic you outshine yourselves every week with  your marvellous creations  for our design team and I to keep us busy looking at all your fantastic makes.

Now here are the 
DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES
No19 - The Unexpected Crafter
No 40 - Ursula Uphof
No61 - Annies Style
No 200 - Nana Connie


Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge
design team favourite

OUR FABULOUS WINNER THIS WEEK
No52 Aunty Sues craft Cabin
With this fantastic fathers day card
Congratulations please take your winners badge and
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk for details on how to claim your prize
with winner crafting from the heart challenge 64 in the subject line

Winners Badge
Thankyou to our fabulous sponsor
Karleigh Sue Digis

CHALLENGE 65 BLOG HOP
We have a theme of cheeky as well as anything goes

This week we have something different for you all we are having a blog hop. 

We have a theme to follow if you would like called Cheeky or if you prefer anything goes.

Our fantastic sponsors for the blog hop are

Prize 2 digital images

our next sponsor is

our final sponsor is the fantastic
Delicious Doodles  (Arti Doodles )


To enter the blog hop all you have to do is create a make add it to the link up tool and follow the design team on the way and leave them a comment.
Before I add the list of the order to go in here are the fantastic design team makes we have both Team A and Team B on the blog hop this is the first time both teams have been together on a challenge so I hope you will all please follow them.


Thank you to my fabulous design team your makes are superb and thank you so much for all your support and kindness you have shown me through some difficult times these last couple of months.
I feel it a priveledge to have you all as part of the team.


Fiona
Using Delicious Doodles
Steam punk Fairy


Sue Team Leader A
Using Dr Digi Ambrose King of the waves


I hope you have enjoyed looking at all the design team makes now here is the order of the blog hop.
Just click on the first name which is me and follow the instructions as you go.

If you get lost on the way the ladies have added a link back to the challenge blog  on there own posts

so you can carry on
Eemeli

Which leaves me to say good luck everyone and happy hopping.......

14 comments:

  1. just hopped all the way round and what wonderful makes. Thanks for picking my card as your winner this week I have emailed you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog hop. I did have other things to do this morning, but this was so much more fun! Thanks to your great Design Teams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog hop! Lots of super makes from all the DT. ..looking forward to everyone's makes in the linky...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog hop! Lots of super makes from all the DT. ..looking forward to everyone's makes in the linky...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of creative inspiration in this hop! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the hop! It was so much fun! Fabulous cards from the DT!!
    Hugs, Sande xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your great comments. Remember everyone to hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the DT favourites. I am going to try and do the hop, but have PC problems, so will see how far I can get. hugs, Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration by the DT and wonderful challenges. Awesome Blog Hop. It may take me a while to get through all of them. Have a magnificent day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the fabulous inspiration by the DT and wonderful challenges. Awesome Blog Hop. It may take me a while to get through all of them. Have a magnificent day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for wonderful projects and tips. I hope I hop right to everyone of you. Some links was not working right but I think i got you all covered.

    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete