2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 21 March 2016

Challenge 104

Hi everyone welcome to this weeks challenge.
Thank you all so much for all your marvellous creations last week.

Its now time to announce our design team favourites and winner.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 5 - KPctu
No 14 - The Little Stamper
No 40 - Beas scrapbooking
No 79 - Jana K 2
No 129 - Rebecca Wong
No 170 - Tindaloo

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge

design team favourite


WINNER

No 110 - Lisa Andersson
Congratulations please take your winners badge and 
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
Winners Badge
for details on how to claim your prize
With Winner Crafting from the Heart in the subject line


|Thank you so much to our fantastic sponsor

Robyns Fetish


CHALLENGE 104
As always our challenge is Anything goes



This week our fantastic sponsor is

Angie's Digi Stamps



Our excellent design team B have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.

Isobel
Butterfly On Toadstool


13 comments:

  1. Thanks for picking my project as DT favourite, congrats to the other winner too! Hugs Beatriz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful DT creations. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for hosting another fun challenge!
    Wonderful DT inspiration.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work from the DT, thank you for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWE what Fabulous DT creations! Thanks for the challenge to play in here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners and top picks!
    Fabulous inspiration from the DT again.
    Thank you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you dear DT!
    Hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you dear DT!
    Hugs, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the wonderful challenges. I thought I had already entered three so my first one says 3rd; but it is really the first; so the 2nd one is my 2nd. LOL! I hope I don't confuse you. Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome inspiration DTs! And thank u for picking me as one of your DT favourites! ♥ Congrats all :)

    ReplyDelete