2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 13 June 2016

Challenge 116

Hi everyone welcome to this weeks challenge.
Thank you all so much for all your marvellous creations last week.

Its now time to announce our design team favourites and winner.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES
No 7 - Biancas Scrapcards
No 21 - Ahoi Wolkentraums weblog
No 30 - Andrea Norris
No 57 - Lisa S
No 90 - Maxibelle Studio
No 111 - Deborah A
No 160 - Jane Savage 3

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge
design team favourite
WINNER
Congratulations please take your winners badge 


Winners Badge



CHALLENGE 116
This week our fantastic sponsor is

Conie Fong


Fiona
Using Spring Flowers

Isobel






Good luck Everyone

10 comments:

  1. Whoop whoop, thanks so much for selecting my card in the DT favs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nice compliments on my card.
    Big kiss for the DT ladies.

    Bianca.

    ReplyDelete

  3. design team made wonderful creations!
    thank you for great challenge!
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Thank you so much for choosing my card to win the challenge. I will display the badge with pride. Loving the DT creations for this challenge, hope to play along too.
    hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a DT Fave!!! :) Thank you so much! Many congratulations to all the other winners too and to the DT for creating such fabulous projects this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your favourites and congratulations to the other ladies on your wins
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely makes from your design team, thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb creations by the DT !xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful DT creations. TFS

    ReplyDelete